Digital Communications Manager
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$850000.00 - AU$900000.00 per annum|
- Based in Ultimo
- Collaborative work environment
Our client is seeking a Digital Communication Manager who will own and manage all channels including email, SMS and website campaign content monitored through data analysis.
- Manage and execute activity against the Communications and Trade Plan for the clients owned channels
- Provide strategic input into channels
- Overseeing execution and maintenance of email marketing activity including trade emails, customer journey emails, personalised emails, transactional emails, win-back campaigns, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, engagement and conversion.
- Responsible for completing the weekly email and channel reporting, as well as undertaking analysis to present insights to the business in weekly trade meetings for optimisation of digital communications strategies
- Work with the eCommerce and CX Lead to build and execute against the customer data enrichment strategy, using Bronto and Netsuite systems.
- Analyse customer data, activity and behaviour to develop segments and customer profiles enabling targeted campaigns through Bronto and other marketing automation systems, with the goal of unlocking revenue generating opportunities. Share insights with the eCommerce, marketing and product teams
- A highly motivated candidate who has a passion for Digital Communications, eCommerce, a high attention to detail, excellent communication skills and an interest in the retail sector
- Tertiary qualification in communications or a related discipline and/or equivalent experience within media and digital communications.
- Experience in developing written communications for a mix of audiences in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Experienced in using digital platforms, including but not limited to Bronto, Shopify and Netsuite
- Retail experience preferred