|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
We're looking for a heavy-hitting Digital Marketer with about 3+ years' experience to fulfil a three month contract (with an opportunity to extend) for a very good client. You'll be working on some pretty large scale projects across key digital channels, and be making quality contributions to the team through project co-ordination, stakeholder engagement, digital marketing, and content management.
As a key member of the digital team, this pivotal role will see you assisting with the delivery of some epic sized campaigns and projects - So you'll need to draw on your prior experience driving successful results on large scales. You'll be supporting the existing strategy in place and using your expertise to achieve tangible outcomes with meaningful impact. Because this is an organisation that cultivates innovation and values courage, you'll have the opportunity to help drive the existing visions and purpose and help instil positive change as well.
Here's A Snapshot of What You'll Be Doing:
- Support the delivery of requirements for digital marketing campaigns;
- Executing top-notch digital marketing campaigns across a variety of channels including display, search, social, and content marketing;
- Authenticate and assist with the delivery of requirements for all digital marketing campaigns on a LARGE scale;
- Support the content management of a variety of content types across the core digital platform that includes the website and social media channels;
- Promoting and ensure adherence to compliance and legislative processes and procedures;
- Prioritise and manage multiple digital marketing projects & campaigns.
You'll Have The Following Goods:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent, and work experience across content management & digital marketing;
- Demonstrated prior experience across CMS platforms like 'Sitecore'
- Prior success in delivering successful results across large scale digital projects;
- Display an inclusive, collaborative and engaging approach - With an ability to consult, negotiate and influence across all levels in a corporate environment;
- Have prior experience and success in executing campaigns across all social channels;
- Possess articulate and considered communication skills both written and verbal - with an array of diverse group of professionals at all levels;
- Prior experience working in the Financial Services sector would be desirable, but is not essential.
Does this sound like your thing? Excellent! Please go ahead and click the "Apply" button below and send through your CV that outlines the synergy between your experience and the role on offer. Also, if you're keen to hear a little more or perhaps you'd like to talk about your pilgrimage within the marketing scene here in Brisbane, then I'd be equally as happy to chat with you as well. You can reach me on, or phone 3009 6107.