Digital & eCommerce Specialist (Technical)
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$110000.00 per annum|
- Based in Waterloo
- Leading menswear and womenswear retailer
Our client is seeking an experienced, technology focused Digital & eCommerce Specialist to work collaboratively across different departments as well as with external agencies and vendors.
- Support eCommerce and digital marketing team on key initiatives
- Ownership of Shared advertising platforms across the group, including; Tealium, GTM, GMC, GAM.
- Recommend changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Optimisation of the digital marketing capabilities in PPC, Display, Re-Marketing, Dynamic Retargeting, Google Shopping, Affiliates and Social channels.
- Consult with Marketing and eCommerce team members on digital strategy, concerns, changes, and improvements for ad campaigns and/or websites.
- Research, evaluate and recommend new digital marketing opportunities for the business.
- BA in Marketing/Communications/Media/IT
- HTML, CSS and basic coding skills
- Knowledge of development, UX, Design and content
- 3-5 years' experience in eCommerce/digital environments
- Experience with eCommerce Platforms (Magento2), channel managers and middleware
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience analysing digital performance metrics (ROAS, CPA, CVR, CTR, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments such as Optimizely or VWO.
- Understanding of SEO Ranking Reporting Tools such as SEM Rush, MOZ.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please send your CV in word format ONLY. You can also contact me, Daisy Webb directly on 02 9248 6214