Digital Analytics Specialist
Our client is a leading bank seeking a Talented Digital Analytics Specialist to join their growing team on an urgent basis!
See yourself in our team:
In line with work done to determine the most effective operating model to meet our client's strategic goals, the MAST (Marketing, Analytics, Strategy and Transformation) team has been created to form a more integrated and aligned team to better deliver customer solutions and sustained business performance.
Within the MAST team, the Strategic Insights team are responsible for using online and offline data and analytics to generate actionable insights about our customers which helps make profitable business decisions.
You'll be part of a vibrant, collaborative, results-driven group who will value your expertise and input to the success of the team.
Your role will be accountable for providing digital analytics to a company-wide strategic project with the objective of optimising the bank's origination process and improving the self-service experience.
You will also be responsible for liaising directly with the product owners and agile scrum teams to clarify requirements, lead the tagging and measurement strategy and clearly communicate progress.
- Accurately gather detailed requirements from stakeholders for approval and review by the business owners, product managers, and agile development teams
- Understand and clarify the business drivers behind the project and identify measurable project objectives
- Co-ordinate the implementation of analytics tags and track parameters in conjunction with project deliverables
- Assist with documenting and validating solutions against requirements prior to development
- Responsible for developing data visualisations, dashboards and reports to measure the project objectives, before handing over to a single team for on-going maintenance
- Internal subject matter expert on web analytics, providing reporting and analysis
- Ensure accuracy, consistency and timeliness of data and identify system improvement opportunities
You must have:
- Solid web analytics experience
- Understanding of site tagging implementation best practices a must
- Expertise with web analytics tools such as Omniture (Site catalyst, Adobe Analytics) or Google Analytics a must (experience with Adobe Audience Manager and Test and Target also preferred)
- Experience with Agile processes and knowledge of best practices in online and mobile channel development and digital marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication required to be able to articulate both strategic direction and tactical execution
- Ability to prioritise work and resources, keeping business objectives at the forefront of the decision making process;
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills required.
- Dynamic, service oriented, and collaborative
- High degree of initiative, engagement and professionalism
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced changing environment
Please hit apply if you have what it takes! You may call Judith Fernandes on 02 92495037 for more information!