DevOps Engineer - Immediate Start!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work with a innovative Government Department who administer and manage Linux and Windows-based high performance computing (HPC) clusters, mass data storage systems and support a diverse user base.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-driven, and self-motivated IT support specialist to harness their DevOps expertise.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop a strong understanding of their environment, as well as their user's objectives and processes
- Assist with the deployment and management of DevOps/GitOps Infrastructure
- Deploy source/version control systems
- Deploy automated CI/CD tools
- Manage Python environments
- Work with the team to manage complex multi-user software environments
- Work on other projects directed by the Project Manager and HPC TL
Focusing on CI/CD, you will need to have experience in the below tech:
- DevOps/GitOps Infrastructure
- Deploying automated CI/CD tools via best practices - i.e. Jenkins, Travis, Buildbot, and Bamboo
- Python tools - i.e. PyPi/pip, Conda, Anaconda, Miniconda, Spack, and Python virtual environments
- Source/version control systems - i.e. Git, Mercurial, and GitHub/GitLab
- Container build and deployment tools - i.e. Docker and Singularity
Additional Benefits on Offer:
- Join an outgoing, mission focused, and professional team
- Opportunity for professional and career development
- Opportunity for extension
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please "Apply Now" and submit your up-to-date CV for us to get in contact. For any further queries, please give Mitchell Pendleton a call on (07) 3020 0315.