|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
About your role:
- Designing, building and deploying infrastructure to meet the growing needs.
- Prioritising the protection of customer data including encryption at rest and in transit between various services and partners.
- Allow us to meet uptime SLAs for both internal and external users.
- Support the global expansion plans while continuing to meet data sovereignty needs.
- Designing solutions to allow client to automatically scale resources to meet demand peaks and troughs.
- Continuing to develop and refine the continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
About your experience:
- Developing infrastructure solutions on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Developing infrastructure solutions across multiple availability zones and regions.
- Developing infrastructure solutions to maintain high availability SLA's.
- Writing infrastructure as code with tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Configuring CI / CD pipelines with tools such as CircleCI, Cypress, Percy or similar.
- Containerisation, specifically with Docker.
- Security and encryption best practices.
- Experience with REST APIs
- Strong written and verbal skills i.e. you can communicate problems and solutions with your team with ease.
- Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or AWS certifications
- Ruby on Rails or similar MVC frameworks
- Applications running in high-volume production environments
- Financial services (in particular, lending or corporate finance)
- Back-end development
- A computer science degree
- Information security management certifications such as ISO 27001.