|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
Successful ASX listed global leader in networks and cloud connectivity with a Brisbane CBD based Head Office.
Partnering with companies such as Amazon, Microsoft and Google, my client is looking for a new addition to a small, but dynamic and collaborative team.
You'll be reporting to the Head of Software Development, in a fast-paced environment with a real start-up feel.
- Ability to work collaboratively with developers
- Strong Linux Systems Administration (Ubuntu/Debian preferred)
- AWS Deployment
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Ansible (or equivalent)
- Ability to strategize and embed DevOps practice
- Have driven Automation and a focus on Cloud in an enterprise environment
- Technical Leadership in building road-maps, driving DevOps as a practice
- 5+ years in a similar role
- AWS C2, ECS, CloudFormation, S3, CloudWatch, RDS, Route53
- Scripting in at least one of Bash, Python, Ruby or similar
- Config management tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible
Benefits and Culture:
- Very flexible work-from-home/working hours options
- Small but collaborative team
- Social, supportive & fun colleagues
- Friday drinks/activities
- If you're not already sold, they're offering FREE barista made coffee.
Please apply in Wordformat if you are interested.