My client are one of Australia's leading organisation in the Utilities industry. They are seeking an experienced Sitecore DevOps Engineer on a full-time, permanent basis to join our CXT Engineering Team.
The DevOps Engineer would be working on refining and automating a micro services based platform build on top of Microsoft Azure and the Sitecore Experience platform. Reporting to the DevOps Lead, the DevOps Engineer will drive DevOps practises for the Digital Platform.
The CXT team is a collection of highly engaged, innovative, empowered, co-located scrum teams that work together using the (SAFe). The CXT team proudly looks after my client's customer facing website and mobile app and the connections to the core, cloud & content-management systems that empower them.
- Automation first approach for build and release for digital assets from Dev to Production.
- Use your version control skills to continuously refine Git workflows to simplify the build and deployment process.
- Support, maintain and enhance the development tools used by delivery teams in Dev\Test\UAT\Prod.
- Work with the feature teams and operations to perform service on-boarding for new applications.
- Collaborate with Business, Service Delivery and Feature Teams for issues and improvements in landscapes.
- Use data driven approach to identify improvement areas (for example: Apdex, Response Times, Build queue Times, etc).
- Engineer solutions to drive operational maturity / efficiencies. Use your Azure\.Net\Angular\Powershell\Ruby\Configuration Management skills to express solutions to improve our existing and new automation requirements.
- Analyze service design for resiliency & DR gaps
- Proven expertise in the following technologies: Microsoft Azure, Sitecore, PowerShell, Continuous Integration using Bamboo, Continuous Deployments using Octopus.
- Must have solid skills on deploying and managing cloud services hosted in Microsoft Azure at scale
- Deep understanding of version control systems such as TFS, GiT, etc.
- High level of proficiency with PowerShell
- Should have some web development experience (ASP .Net, angular, etc) and mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Familiar with Monitoring tools such as New Relic
- Familiar with Jira(for bug tracking), Confluence(wiki) and other DevOps offerings from Atlassian
- Continuous delivery through automation (RM, CI, Build) and Change Management. Familiarity with Continuous Integration\Continuous Deployment tools such as Octopus, Bamboo, TeamCity, TFS, etc.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server administration
- Familiarity with test automation framework such as Selenium
- Must have strong communication skills
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
The incumbent will be working closely with the CXT Feature Teams and be part of their planning and delivery cadence. You will also need to work closely with the Service Delivery/ Operations teams in on-boarding new services and automation into production.
Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button. For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on 03 86291015.