We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a dynamic, innovative, and collaborative global software company who have been experiencing a growth spurt for some time now!
You will be working collaboratively with the Development, QA, and Production teams to provision resilient, robust, scalable, secure, and visible infrastructure on demand.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Use autonomous methods for troubleshooting issues
- Designing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Ensuring the deployment of the software/platform can be done as easy on-prem as it is in the cloud
- Harnessing serverless and cloud agnostic design philosophies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Collaborate and work with the Development, QA, and Production teams
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in an in-depth DevOps role, i.e. as a Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer, Principal Engineer, Technical Lead, or Technical Architect position
- In-depth experience in the AWS environment
- Recent hands on experience in designing, maintaining, and troubleshooting CI/CD pipelines
- A detailed understanding of cloud agnostic technologies i.e. Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Consulting on DevOps concepts including very strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to be fast paced to meet client's needs
- Ability to work closely in a team environment
- Strong capabilities in pro-activity, organisation, time management, and planning
- Experience in or openness to developing and implementing agile and scrum methodologies
- AWS Certifications are highly regarded
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0315 for a further discussion.