Devops Automation Lead
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
Our client is a leading bank seeking an experienced Devops Automation Lead to join a leading bank to drive the automated testing using Cloud principles.
You must have prior Devops Automation experience and have prior experience as a Test Lead.
- Enable continuous delivery practices to increase delivery speed
- Implement a culture within the Tribe and the Chapter, encouraging best practices around reviews, quality and documentation
- Contribute to Engineering communities, meetups and conferences to promote technology development culture and practices
- Provide ongoing support for platforms as required e.g. problem and incident management
- Creates estimates and continuously reviews demand within the individual Squads/teams
- May create, understand and monitor application metrics.
- Triage and diagnose defects/issues
You must have:
- Experienced in one or more roles previously eg: Front/Back end Engineer, Operations Engineer, Integration Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Security Engineer, Service Desk etc
- Experienced working with operations and architecture groups developing scalable and supportable solutions (desired but not mandatory)
- Have a thirst and willingness to expand knowledge with new technologies bringing benefits into the Tribe
- Experience with cloud CI/CD build pipelines
- AWS/GCP/Kubernetes knowledge
- BDD framework
- Enabling remote teams in Melbourne, Singapore and Bengaluru
- Driving automation adoption
- Reporting Automation/Testing Progress
- AWS/GCP Cloud
- Docker Containerization
Hit 'Apply' if you think you have what it takes or email your CV across