|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum + superannuation|
Our client is a leading healthcare provider of cancer, heart disease and sleep treatment. They are in the process of building various applications and softwares for cancer patients and oncology specialists.
As part of your diverse role, you will assist in driving automation efficiencies of the team's test, release and deployment systems and processes. Collaborating with developers to promote, implement and maintain frameworks and solutions.
You will be joining a very driven and fun team, where the hard work is appreciated, and you can make decisions. They offer flexible working hours, Friday awards, Thursday pizza in the office and drinks on Friday.
About Your Role:
- Provide technical and subject matter expertise for CI & CD frameworks
- Build automation support to several innovative solutions and projects
- Coordinate and manage planning of the system and/or acceptance tests, including software security testing, within a development or integration project.
- Take responsibility for integrity of testing and coordinate the execution of these activities
- Identify process improvements and contribute to testing standards and definition of best practice
- Assist in the establishment of standards and participate in processes including code review, QA process, development tools and techniques
- Provide technical and subject matter expertise for enhance continuous integration/delivery framework for several solutions
- Provide detailed advice regarding their application and implementation
- Assess and analyse release components
- Carry out build and testing in coordination with the development team & business
- Ensure release processes and procedures are well applied, maintained and documented
- 2+ years in a DevOps or Automation Engineer Role
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Java
- Hands on experience supporting and optimising CI/CD pipelines
- Able to write automation scripts and execute test cases
- Technical expertise across numerous tools like Docker, NPM, Git, Selenium
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and implement innovative solutions
- Experience working in Agile development environments
If this looks like an exciting opporutnity in a highly dynamic and high achieving team then please apply now!