|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
About your role:
At a Technical Lead and Solution Architect you will be responsible for the architecture and design of the application developed using the latest Microsoft technologies and hosted with full CI/CD in Amazon AWS. You will be responsible for providing timelines to stakeholders, determining solutions based on customer engagements, maintaining a prioritised product backlog and performing the Research & Development for new product features and integrations.
About your experience:
- Experience as a Development Team Lead working with similar technologies;
- Experience with jQuery, Kendo UI, Knockout, Bootstrap, .NET Core, Web APIs, Microservices, RabbitMQ, PubNub, Entity Framework and MS-SQL Server;
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Amazon AWS, EC2, Cloud Formation;
- Experience with MYOB, NetSuite, XERO, Easy Employer and Deputy.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude with an aptitude to take on any task and run with it to completion;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A relevant undergraduate degree from a university.
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!