Developer – Marketing & Regulatory Data
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum + Competitive fixed term contract rate|
Revolutionising the technology environment in Australia, our client is going through a large digitisation project in which the business capabilities continue to expand along the value chain.
The team the Data Modeller sits on is a small but developing product team which is supporting the digitisation project and multiple product builds.
As a Data Modeller you will sit on the Product team and will be tasked with modelling product data and mapping the data flow into the product catalogue. You will work on a diverse product range and will identify and replicate product maps onto new systems.
Skills and Expertise:
- Product catalogue experience is a must
- Six Sigma certifications or practical experience is a nice to have
- Experience in complex OSS & BSS IT applications
- Experience operating in large and complex project structures
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to translate stakeholder requirements into business and product strategies.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button. Please note that all applicants will be contacted about their application status for this role.