Dev/ Tech Lead
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Dev / Tech Lead (Blockchain)
My client, a household Australian brand and one of the most pioneerning technology environments in Melbourne is looking for a Tech Lead to lead their self-contained Blockchain Development team.
We are looking for an individual who can lead a team of circa 6 people (1x BA, 3x Devs, 1x DevOps, 1xFED 1x UX etc) to help create some of the most innovative applications globally.
We are looking for a Tech Lead to join the team and help us build out our Blockchain platform and service offerings.
The responsibilities for the role include:
- Establishing a high performing team culture
- Collaborating and communicating with the teams and the local and global stakeholders as needed.
- Setting technical direction for the team (Devs, BA, UX and DevOps)
- Understanding the technical underpinnings for business requirements.
- Ability articulate technical details simply
- Asking the right questions to get to the crux of the problem
- Passionate about tech and striving to learn new concepts
- Provide guidance and insight to management about current and future direction of the products and services
- Contributing to product design and product requirements
- Delegating technical responsibilities and encourage a leader-leader mindset.
- Work closely with the commerical lead to deliver goals.
You will need to have the following skills and experiences:
- Agile: Commercial experience in an agile environment
- Exceptional communication and engagement skills
- Outstanding technical leaderships skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
- Be passionate about technology and the latest technology trends
- Evidence of continued learning and a thirst for knowledge
- Experience of working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment
If this opportunity is something that you would be intersted in discussing please dont hesiatae in reaching out Charlie Beattie on 03 8629 1029 / alternatively please 'APPLY' now with an updated resume.