|Location:||Surry Hills, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dev-Ops engineer to join the engineering team of this fast-growing financial services company. Your role will be responsible for designing, building & deploying infrastructure to meet the companies growing needs.
- Prioritising the protection of our customer data including encryption at rest and in transit between our various services and partners.
- Allow us to meet our uptime SLAs for both internal and external users.
- Support global expansion plans while continuing to meet data sovereignty needs.
- Designing solutions to automatically scale resources & meet demand peaks/troughs.
- Continuing to develop/refine continuous integration & continuous delivery pipelines.
- Managing incident management processes.
Knowledge and experience:
- Background in Financial Services (Lending or Corporate Finance)
- Certification in Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, AWS or Information security
- Experience developing infrastructure solutions on AWS, GCP or Azure, to maintain high availability SLA's.
- Experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails or similar MVC frameworks
- Experience writing infrastructure as code using Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines using CircleCI, Cypress and Percy.
- Containerisation experience, specifically with Docker.
- Experience with REST APIs
Skills and competencies:
- Passionate about enfineering & technology, can solve technical problems
- Strong written & verbal communication skills i.e. you can communicate problems and solutions with your team with ease.
- Tenacity & resilience i.e. able to remain calm in high pressure situations in hi-volume production environments
- Planning and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and conceptual thinker
- Collaborative team player
- Demonstrated ability to work equally independently with the team to achieve common goals & assigned tasks.