Desktop Support Engineer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Australia's leading non-for-profit organisations. My client is looking for a customer service focused, driven, Desktop Support Analyst to join their collaborative team. You will be providing support over the phone, via email and face to face, as well as getting involved in project work. The ideal candidate MUST have excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude and enjoy working with people.
- Provide 2nd Level Support for all IT related Incidents and Requests.
- Manage all local network internet lines, VoIP systems, printers, mobile phones and tablet support
- Liaise with staff in other technical speciality areas to diagnose and resolve problems and faults experienced by users of systems and equipment when necessary.
- Responsible for server room operations: racking, patching, cabling, tape backup change, refresh
- Incident and request management
- AD user administration
- Maintain IT Knowledge database
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar position
- Very strong technical troubleshooting skills across Windows 7/10 and MS network protocols, MS Exchange, Office365, Active Directory, VMware, Citrix XenDesktop Administration, Cisco Call Manager Administration, MDM
- The ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for and experience in providing client-focused services
- Demonstrated customer service skills both via telephone and face to face
- Ability to understand and act appropriately with conflicting priorities in a methodical manner
Due to the large volume of candidates coming through it will not be possible to get back to everyone. If you are suitable for this position you will be contacted.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested, please 'APPLY NOW' sending your resume in WORD format only.