Desktop Support Analyst
|Salary:||$55k- 65k Package|
To be successful for this position you will MUST have the following:
- Perform general desktop support duties for users by phone, face to face & remote control tools.
- Strong IT Support skills in a Microsoft Environment, specifically across Windows 7
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 2010, Backup Servers, VMware, Firewalls and Mobile/Tablet device support.
- Have experience with Cisco phone administration and Cisco TMS
- MUST have exceptional Communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Customer Service skills is essential for this position!
- Must be organised and have good time management and prioritising ability
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships
- Remote software support and installations as well as testing and configuring new hardware and software
- Create, maintain & update system documentation where required
- You MUST be self motivated and have the ability to work independently and make sure you follow up on all IT requests in timely manner!
- Previous and proven experience working autonomously and taking ownership of tasks is essential!
- Be career focused and want to progress your skills and experience internally
- Have a keen interest in technology outside of work as well as in work!