Desktop Support Analyst
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
An opportunity has arisen for a Systems Administrator to join a leading technology organisation with a global presence. As Systems Admin you will be the first point of contact for all IT and Telephony requests, and will play a pivotal role within IT infrastructure team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced, collaborative team, and gain exposure across a wide range of technologies.
- You will be the first point of contact for all end user support requests.
- To follow helpdesk procedures including logging, assigning, tracking and resolving faults and service requests.
- Ensure daily backups are completed successfully in both the primary and remote sites.
- Troubleshooting of printers, network, hardware and software application issues
- Experience working with and supporting Windows PC hardware and software
- Ability to perform level 1 server and SFTP file transfer troubleshooting
- Good work knowledge of TCP/IP Layer 3 Networking Protocol.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity that will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you are interested in, please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!