Desktop Support Analyst
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum|
An opportunity is available for a Level 2 Desktop Engineer to join a professional global company. You will be providing support over the phone, via email and face to face, as well as getting involved in project work. The ideal candidate MUST have excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude and enjoy working with people.
- Provide 2nd Level Support for all IT related Incidents and Requests.
- Manage all local network internet lines, VoIP systems, printers, mobile phones and tablet support
- Liaise with staff in other technical speciality areas to diagnose and resolve problems and faults experienced by users of systems and equipment when necessary.
- Responsible for server room operations: racking, patching, cabling, tape backup change, refresh
- Incident and request management
- AD user administration
- Maintain IT Knowledge database
- Must have a minimum on 2 - 4 years' experience in a similar position
- Very strong technical troubleshooting skills across Windows 7 and MS network protocols, MS Exchange, Active Directory, VMware, Citrix XenDesktop Administration, Cisco Call Manager Administration, Iphone/IPad support and strong Remote support experience
- The ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for and experience in providing client-focused services
- Demonstrated customer service skills both via telephone and face to face and experience in dealing with customers who may be distressed
- Ability to understand and act appropriately with conflicting priorities in a methodical manner
- Detailed understanding of the elements which comprise an IT infrastructure (networks, applications, servers, workstations and how they interrelate)
- Would like someone who has experience with Storage and Database technologies
- Commitment to Quality improvements and excellence
Degree and Certificates desired:
- University Degree in IT will be highly regarded for this position
- ITIL Foundation or Service Management qualifications
If you feel you meet all the above criteria and would like to hear more about this position then apply by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below!