|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
A global leader in their field, this client is currently recruiting for an initial 3 Month contract, with the great potential of going to 6 months.
This is an autonomous role, for someone who can communicate with all levels of the business, the majority of whom will not be technical.
The position is for an experienced Desktop Analyst who is practised in PC builds, working with project coordinators, dealing with users at all levels.
- Experience in supporting Desktops and Desktop deployments
- General knowledge of desktop hardware & software including working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Strong experience in Windows 7/ Windows 10
- Basic troubleshooting & repair ability of Desktops PC's
- Ability to test PCs & associated peripherals
- Demonstrated high level of customer service
- Clear & concise written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills - this is a corporate environment