Desk Assistant / Dealers Assistant
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$75000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a large, well-established stock broker whose strong market presence has seen them continue to expand their adviser team. This company offer an excellent work / life balance, with staff regularly leaving the office at 5pm, a respectful culture and first-class training which will allow you to push your career towards senior DA and even advising roles.
Due to the recent acquisition of new adviser team, they currently seek a talented Desk Assistant to support 1 senior adviser in what is a critical role within the business.
- Provide support to 1 adviser and perform account maintenance, trade settlement and portfolio reporting.
- Establish and maintain client accounts and produce portfolio updates.
- Attend client functions as you act as a key point of contact for the business.
- Liaise extensively with clients and provide them with comprehensive investment information.
- Liaise with trading desks to obtain stock quotes.
- Develop marketing materials to build a portfolio of new clients.
Candidates with previous Dealers Assistant, adviser support (from either a stockbroking or financial planning background) or investment operations experience will be highly regarded. In addition, top tier candidates will also possess:
- A mature, professional attitude, with an ability to self-manage.
- The confidence to adapt to a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Superior time management and a strong client focus.
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services