My client is a large, well-established stock broker who are happy to consider candidates who are looking to work from home. They have a respectful culture and first-class training which will allow you to push your career towards senior DA and even advising roles.
Due to the recent acquisition of new adviser teams, they currently seek talented Desk Assistants to support the growth of the business.
- Provide support to 4 advisers and perform account maintenance, trade settlement and portfolio reporting.
- Establish and maintain client accounts and produce portfolio updates.
- Attend client functions as you act as a key point of contact for the business.
- Liaise extensively with clients and provide them with comprehensive investment information.
- Liaise with trading desks to obtain stock quotes.
- Develop marketing materials to build a portfolio of new clients.
Candidates with previous Dealers Assistant, Adviser Support (from either a stockbroking or financial planning background) or investment operations experience will be highly regarded.
In addition, top tier candidates will also possess:
- A mature, professional attitude, with an ability to self-manage.
- The desire to learn and upskill.
- The confidence to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Superior time management skills and a strong client focus.
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Associate Director - Banking and Financial Services