Desk Assistant - Retail & Institutional Client Base
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super|
My client is a multi-national wealth management firm with hundreds of billions of funds under management. They are an instantly recognisable name and have forged an excellent reputation both in Australia and overseas.
This position has come available due to the promotion of the previous employee into an Associate Advising role and will see you work with 4 advisers and their retail and institutional client base. Successful candidates can expect similar career progression. However this is not the only path open to you as the role also offers the potential to move into Senior DA, Office Management, Research or Compliance positions.
- Provide support to 4 advisers and perform account maintenance, trade settlement and portfolio reporting.
- Liaise with the market to place trades and obtain stock quotes.
- Establish and maintain client accounts and produce portfolio updates.
- Attend client functions as you act as a key point of contact for the business.
- Liaise extensively with clients and provide them with comprehensive investment information.
- Develop marketing materials to build a portfolio of new clients.
Candidates with previous Dealers Assistant, adviser support (from either a stockbroking or financial planning background) or investment operations experience will be highly regarded. In addition, top tier candidates will also possess:
- A mature, professional attitude, with an ability to self-manage.
- The confidence to adapt to a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Superior time management and a strong client focus.
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services