Desk Assistant - Support 3 high billing advisers
My client is a large, well-established stock broker whose strong market presence has seen them continue to expand their adviser team. This company offer an excellent work / life balance, with staff regularly leaving the office at 5pm, a respectful culture and first-class training which will open you up to a range of future positions.
This role has become available due to an internal promotion with the current DA moving into an Associate Advising role in early 2019. With the right support and dedication you could follow a similar career path.
- Provide support to 3 advisers and perform account maintenance, trade settlement and portfolio reporting.
- Place trades and liaise with trading desks to obtain stock quotes.
- Establish and maintain client accounts and produce portfolio updates.
- Attend client functions as you act as a key point of contact for the business.
- Liaise extensively with clients and provide them with comprehensive investment information.
- Develop marketing materials to build a portfolio of new clients.
- Previous dealers assistant, adviser support (from either a stockbroking or financial planning background) or investment operations experience will be highly regarded.
- 3 + years experience in a DA role.
- A mature, professional attitude, with an ability to self-manage.
- The confidence to adapt to a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Superior time management and a strong client focus.
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services