|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$65000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum|
Our client is a large, well-established stock broker whose strong market presence has seen them continue to expand their adviser team. This company offer an excellent work / life balance, with staff regularly leaving the office at 5pm, a respectful culture and first-class training which will allow you to push your career towards senior DA and even advising role.
- Provide support on the wealth desk and perform account maintenance.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders and provide them with comprehensive investment information.
- SOA / ROA preparation for adviser and KYC maintenance
- Liaise with the market to place trades and obtain stock quotes.
- Provide commentary on the budget and full year forecasts for the monthly board report.
- Liaise extensively with clients and provide them with comprehensive investment information.
Candidates with previous experience in wealth management, investment operations will be highly regarded. Candidates from a financial planning background will also be considered. In addition, candidates will also possess:
- Experience within the investment, wealth management or stockbroking space.
- Degree qualified within a Banking or Finance related discipline highly desirable.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- RG146 qualification required.
- Strong attention to detail, business partnering and analysis skills.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis at Ambition on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.