|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$80000 per annum|
Our client are a well-established stock broker whose growth has seen them create a new role as a Desk Assistant. In this role, you will be supporting 4 advisors across a wholesale desk.
- Provide support to 4 advisors on the wealth desk and perform account maintenance.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders and provide them with comprehensive investment information.
- Liaise with the market to place trades and obtain stock quotes.
- Provide commentary on the budget and full year forecasts for the monthly board report.
- Liaising with share registries and margin lenders.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience within the investment operations space.
- Degree qualified within a Banking or Finance related discipline highly desirable.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- RG146 qualification required.
- Strong attention to detail, business partnering and analysis skills.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis at Ambition on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.