About the company:
My client is a growing software business offering a diverse range of ERP software solutions for clients in Australia and the world.
- Products deployment
- Prepare installation and configuration guides.
- Send out new release notifications to customers and internal staff.
- Deploy new releases to Customer and internal environments, during and outside business hours.
- Assist and mentor other members of the Deployment team.
- Resolve deployment and configuration issues on Customer environments.
- Maintain the CRM to ensure accuracy of Customer environment data.
- Assist with the identification and implementation of customer service process changes to improve customer satisfaction and/or efficiency.
- Effectively communicate with all team members
- Ensure administration, such as time sheets are completed timely and accurately
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Logical decision making and ability to take initiative
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Ability to work with interruptions / multitask
- Strong sense of achievement (results and delivery orientation)
- Sound MS Office skills
- Windows Server administration, configuration and trouble shooting
- IIS administration, deployment, configuration and trouble shooting
- SQL Server administration and trouble shooting
- SQL scripting
- Power Shell scripting for IIS, SQL, Windows Server deployments
- Mobile App deployment - IOS, Android and Windows
- Installation Package development
Would you like to know more?
Click Apply using the link below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Oleksandra Berezovska on 02 9248 6212