Demand Planner - FMCG
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
About The Company
Join one of Australia's leading family-owned and operated wineries, with its vineyard and winemaking operations located in South Australia's picturesque Clare Valley wine region and head office based in Sydney. Their unique blend of 'old world' estate philosophy and 'new world' winemaking innovation has seen them ranked World's no.1 Winery by the World Association of Writers and Journalists of Wine and Spirits.
About The Role
They currently require a Demand Planner to ensure customer demand forecasts allow the company to accurately predict product needed and provide the supply chain with information to plan to meet demand.
- Liaise with sales, marketing and finance to ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts
- Provide input to the production/supply planning team to develop inventory strategies on existing items, new products and product phase-outs.
- Chair the weekly Sales & Operations Planning meeting
- Review promotional plans with sales
- 2-3 years' experience in FMCG sales forecasting environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Statistics
- Understanding pf financial and operational impacts of sales forecasting
- Working knowledge of Manugistics Oracle or other demand planning systems preferred
- Strong decision making, analytical, organisational and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with different parts of the organisation