Delivery Manager | 12 mth contract | CBD location
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
My client is a leading NSW Government Agency, seeking a Delivery Manager to work within the Analytics and Reporting team within the Group Information Technology. You will play a key role in managing, monitoring and project planning of the portfolio of various business intelligence, data warehousing and analytics projects.
The main responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Prioritisation of the portfolio of projects, and managing the resource pool, including the staff retention and professional development
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining a portfolio and project plans
- Manage financial recovery from the team, improve processes and standards in support of Strategic goals
- Identifying and managing risks and issues, managing financial recovery from the team, and assist in the preparation of business cases and cost estimates
- Manage and build relationships with key business and IT stakeholders
- Develop BI Business Analysis capability
In order to be successful for this role, you will ideally have:
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery
- Ability to perform within a complex environment and ability to lead and inspire a team of technology professionals
- Strong sales skills
- Directing and managing the end-to-end delivery of large programs and complex projects, together with the establishment of PMOs, project portfolio governance and reporting
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? If so, please APPLY NOW or call Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 if you have further questions.