Dealers Assistant - Institutional Client Base
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||$65 - 80K + super|
My client is a large, well-established stock broker whose strong market presence has seen them continue to expand their adviser team. This company offer an excellent work / life balance, with staff regularly leaving the office at 5pm, a respectful culture and first-class training which will allow you to push your career towards senior DA and even advising roles.
This is a newly created role to support the onboarding of 5 new advisers, all of whom specialise in global equities and options. It is critical to the team's ongoing success and could develop into an advising position within 2-3 years.
- Provide support to 5 advisers and perform account maintenance, trade settlement and portfolio reporting.
- Attend client meetings and you work closely with the advisers to develop bespoke trading strategies.
- Be involved in equity analysis and stock picking as you develop towards becoming an adviser in 2-3 years.
- Liaise extensively with clients and provide them with comprehensive investment information.
- Liaise with trading desks to obtain stock quotes.
Candidates with previous Dealers Assistant, adviser support (from either a stockbroking or financial planning background) or investment operations experience will be highly regarded. In addition, top tier candidates will also possess:
- A mature, professional attitude, with an ability to self-manage.
- The confidence to adapt to a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Superior time management and a strong client focus.
- Strong teamwork skills.