This organisation, a renowned consultancy firm based in Brisbane's CBD, are looking to attract a skilled Data Warehouse Consultant on a permanent basis.
You'll work alongside a vibrant and friendly team of consultants, where you'll be utilising a variety of technologies and solutions to deliver projects that make a real difference.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop relationships with the business areas based on trust and credibility
- Design, implement and document Data Warehouse solutions according to best practices
- Overall end-to-end data warehousing architecture, data visualisation, and data integration
- Maintain knowledge on all data warehouse technologies and assist to make various decisions
- Provide support to all implementation and roll out activities for processes
- Maintain database performance by completing SQL performance tuning
- Defining ETL strategies
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Data warehousing and ETL development background
- Experience in Master Data Management
- Strong experience across BI/DW technologies, and SQL
- Solid client facing and client management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Additional Benefits on Offer:
- Inner-city location within a modern office and contemporary facilities
- Join an outgoing and professional team with a friendly culture
- Learning and Development - there are many opportunities to increase your skills via regularly internal training and sponsorship of certifications
- Varying Projects - work across a range of projects with multiple clients in varying industries
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0343 for a further discussion.