Data warehouse Specialist
As the Data Warehouse Specialist you will be responsible for ongoing BAU activities related to the support of the data warehouse as well as special projects.
In addition to the ongoing data quality management, the Data Warehouse Specialist will also be responsible for:
Management and monitoring of Server and network; including performance of RAM, disk space, disk backup
Management and monitoring of Access
- SSIS packages, job processing interruptions/issues
- Source code for ETL packages and Staging Database schema
- Modify the existing tables, functions, views, stored procedures and other applicable objects in the Staging Database
- Maintain the schemas for the in-scope systems
- Monitoring of data extract process from the Staging to Warehouse database
- Gather detailed information regarding job failure
- Maintenance of SSIS packages, job processing interruptions/issues
- Maintain source code for the load packages and Data Warehouse schema
- Performance monitoring of table indexes, tablespace, queries and optimisation
- Monitoring and maintenance of data sources, data extensions, data quality issues, job process interruptions / issues.
The qualifications for the role are experience with the following tools:
- SQL Service Broker (MUST HAVE)
- SQL CDC (MUST HAVE)
- SQL; SSIS; Power BI
Please apply now or call Tessa Gould on 03 8629 1020 for more information.