Data Warehouse Analyst
As the Data Warehouse Analyst you will be responsible for ongoing project and BAU activities related to the support of the data warehouse.
In addition to the ongoing data quality management, the Data Warehouse Analyst will also be responsible for:
Building Cubes in SSAS and data modelling through T-SQL.
Management and monitoring of Access
- SSIS packages, job processing interruptions/issues
- Source code for ETL packages and Staging Database schema
- Modify the existing tables, functions, views, stored procedures and other applicable objects in the Staging Database
- Maintain the schemas for the in-scope systems
- Monitoring of data extract process from the Staging to Warehouse database
- Gather detailed information regarding job failure
- Maintenance of SSIS packages, job processing interruptions/issues
- Maintain source code for the load packages and Data Warehouse schema
- Performance monitoring of table indexes, tablespace, queries and optimisation
- Monitoring and maintenance of data sources, data extensions, data quality issues, job process interruptions / issues.
The qualifications for the role are experience with the following tools:
- SASS (MUST HAVE)
- T-SQL (MUST HAVE)
- SQL; SSIS; Power BI
Please apply now or call Tessa Gould on 03 8629 1020 for more information.