Data Visualisation Analyst
Job title: Data Visualisation - Power BI
Location: Docklands, VIC
Length of assignment: 3 month contract to start ASAP
To support Logistics requirements for data visualisation and reporting by designing & developing metrics and determining specifications and standards for reporting & maintaining data integrity. Covers operational metrics, cost metrics, service metrics and other qualitative measures
- Build and develop analysis and reporting capabilities using Power BI
- Assist with the review, consolidation and reduction of data discrepancies.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data set.
- Maintain systems for recording financial data
- Examine reports to locate and resolve errors.
- Assemble and analyse data for weekly/monthly reports, make sure data and calculations are correct.
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly reporting solutions
- Provide daily and weekly reporting of key metrics to NLS
- Develop key cost reporting and metrics to support decision making
- Dashboard management (Tableau, Power BI, Lumira etc)
- Technology - RPA, AI , Machine Learning, App Development
- SAP BI/BO Reporting
- Data management portal management
- High level of Excel and Systems knowledge
- Good statistical & critical thinking skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Logistics/Supply Chain Acumen
- Continuous Improvement
- Strong analytical, communication, influencing and change skills
- Complex process understanding and solutions identification.
- Undergraduate degree Logistics/Supply Chain or Data Science Australian logistics/supply chain market (preferred)
- Technology applications within logistics (preferred)
- Data management visualisation/solutions
- Possess strong business and commercial acumen with strategic and operational ability
- Proven track record of delivering innovation solutions to business problems
- Report building, data presentation, and project management
- Data visualisation using Power BI, Tableau, Lumira etc
- Proven experience and technology development
- Prove experience in complex planning and execution environment (FMCG preferred)
- Proven experience in leading change
- CI/MEX experience (desired)
Focus will be on:
- Delivering solutions for existing business requirements across data, reporting and visibility
- Key Logistics KPI's and MEX Tier meetings structures to embedded using Power BI
- Daily reporting dashboards developed and implemented
- Innovative reporting and data visualisation/communication solutions