|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Leading broadcast media organisation is looking for a Data Implementation Specialist, you will be working the multiple projects within the IT team.
This focus of the role is purely on projects and a strong mix of hands-on on data and tech, as well as, Oracle 12c implementation, whilst collaborating with the project manager, other team members, business stakeholders and vendors to deliver the entire project.
About Your Role:
- Take the technical scope of the projects with regards to data and Oracle 12c Exadata Implementation
- Analyse and understand large data sets and optimise data heavy solutions to improve performance
- Design of data-based applications, data warehouses and reporting solutions
- Optimise data heavy solutions to improve performance
- Liaise with the project manager throughout the project lifecycle to ensure the plan accurately reflects the scope, risks, dependencies, costs, timelines and other relevant information
- Collaborate effectively and utilise all available tools and resources to meet the given requirements and quality standards
- Perform testing activities to ensure changes meet requirements and quality standards
- Follow change management processes and collaborate with other IT team members to deploy changes to the environment in a controlled manner, maintaining the integrity of existing services
- Be a positive, willing and adaptable member of the team
- Extensive experience in Oracle 12c Exadata database maintenance and troubleshooting
- Extensive knowledge of Exadata, RAC, ASM, ADG and cloud control
- Competency in at least one BI tool or suite, preferably Tableau or MicroStrategy
- Advanced level of competency in multiple versions of Oracle DBMS and supporting tools
- Demonstrated experience in Oracle database tuning
- Competency in Microsoft SQL server including SQL querying, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Influencing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in unstructured environment and work autonomously
If this looks like an exciting opportunity then please apply now!