Data Modeler / Data Analyst
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 - AU$130000 per annum|
Our client is a leading consultancy, who supports top tier companies within their technology function. There is a need for a new Data Modeler due to company growth. This person would work closely with developing and implementing business intelligence solutions to clients, primarily in the financial services space.
Additionally, in this role the Data Modeler would be responsible for:
- Analytical skills with proven problem solving and attention to detail
- Technical skills in SQL, SAS Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing credit risk models preferred
- Experience with manipulating large data sets
- Grow your career at one of Australia's top companies who are looking for an experience Modelling Analyst to join the team!
To be successful in this role you will have the following qualifications:
- 5 years of experience as a Data Modelling Teradata and ERwin (must have).
- Tertiary qualification in a numerical discipline, e.g, statistics, economics, mathematics etc.
- Strong business acumen and data analysis skills
- Stakeholder Management, Collaboration Skills
- Data Warehousing and ETL
To express your interest please" apply now".