Data Migration Analyst
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
About the role:
A key client of mine is seeking Data Migration Analysts to join their team. This is part of a large enterprise wide migration project from legacy systems to a new data platform.
As a Data Migration team member you will be responsible for providing Data services to support Data Profiling, Data Cleansing and Data Migration of data from Legacy systems to the new platform.
- Proven skills in data profiling, data quality analysis and rectification, data cleansing
- Data cleansing tasks - building cleansing rules, testing, and execution
- Reconciliation and reporting of data migration activities
- Prepare and maintain data mapping documents
- Proven ability working with SQL for complex analysis and data reconciliation
- Perform analysis of the data logical and business rules and interpret the legacy system data to ensure effective map of data stores
- Systems: SQL Server + Oracle
- Support data migration cutover, production verification testing and reconciliation activities
- Provide post 'Go-Live' and 'manual cleansing' support
How to apply:
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, then APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion contact Brad on 02 9248 6213 or email brad.ragothaman @ ambition.com.au
We are shortlisting now!