Data Insights Analyst
Our client, a leading Australian Retailer are looking to attract a Data Insights Analyst to help develop the Analytics function with a focus on Customer activity and behaviour.
This is a hands-on role, responsible for delivering data-driven customer insights to solve customer journey challenges and optimise commercial opportunity by driving more personalized, targeted communications.
The successful candidate will have experience of working with large datasets, analysing data trends and patterns, and deriving insights that lead to improvements to marketing performance.
Skills & Experience:
- A background in customer and/or operational data
- Experience of working within FMCG, Retail, or other highly transactional product based industries.
- Strong skills in SQL and Power BI
- Exposure to customer segmentation and analysis
- Experience of digital and marketing campaign analysis
- Understanding of Marketing and eCommerce platforms, such as: Adobe Campaign, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Analytics and Salesforce would be beneficial
- Other programming experience in SAS, R or Python is desirable
For more details please contact Raff Brancatella on (07) 3020 0343.