Data Governance Specialist (6 Month FTC)
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + + Super (13%)|
Purpose of the role:
To support the Group in maintaining effective governance over its data assets, including ensuring they comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requirements, internal policies and the ethical standards they apply to their use of data.
- Advocate & Champion Data Governance - act as akey advisory and engagement contact for nominated business areas or projects.
- Conduct Data Governance Assessments - Conduct appropriate use, data privacy and commercial agreement assessments over requests from stakeholders. Provide pragmatic guidance on the development and implementation of principles, policies, prosses, standards and guidelines for Data governance.
- Support Data Governance Team & Platforms - Escalate risks, compliance incidents and breaches to management in a timely manner and support stakeholders with remediation activities required.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience working with customer data-matching, single view of customer projects in a data-related capacity, preferably in a privacy governance, data security or similar capacity.
- Experience with compliance requirements when working across various privacy jurisdictions (mainly Australia and New Zealand, with awareness of GDPR helpful)
- Familiarity with data privacy regulations and data privacy engineering/best practice.
- Experience with information security controls and solutions with the ability to drive technical data protection conversations.