Data Entry Operator
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client, one of Australia's leading Bank's is seeking several Data Entry Operators/Administrators to join its Asset Finance team on a temporary Credit and Operational Risk data project.
Due to high volumes of project requirements within this Credit and Operational Risk team, the Manager is seeking several Data Entry Analysts to process high volumes data entry, both alpha and numeric.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Processing high volumes of data
- Advanced Excel
- Assist other teams or functions as required
- General administrative duties
- Liaising with operations staff and team members
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent typing/keyboarding skills
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to follow through to completion, quickly and accurately
- Functions with a high level of accuracy
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- BA or BS degree with course work in economics, finance, statistics, or related fields is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be team oriented with strong communication skills both written and verbal. You will need accuracy, attention to detail and proven experience.
If you're looking for a great temp role, and are available immediately, please call; Raff (07) 3020 0343 or Mitch (07) 3020 0315.