|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
If you are a Data Architect who has a depth of experience in designing, building, implementing and maintaining large and complex Enterprise Data warehouses /Data Marts, there is a contract opportunity available. The start date is immediate where you will be set up to WFH.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders like data stewards, business SMEs to understand data and conduct data modelling and grooming sessions.
- Set up Data Governance best practices.
- Map information capabilities to business and analytical needs using industry standard practices.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in creating data models, patterns and solutions.
- Proficient in ETL tools, resolve conflicts and challenges in Data Integration.
- Proficient in Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) and Snowflake (preferable) or other columnar databases like Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse etc.
- Expertise in SQL, procedural languages, shell scripts, Unix, Linux.
- Individual contributor and ability to mentor and lead a team of architects, data analysts, developers, etc. Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply now or contact Tessa Gould at 03 8629 1020 for a confidential conversation.