About the role:
The Data Architect will create, optimise, and maintain enterprise-wide application and integration architectures. Your responsibilities include:
- Architect database solutions to store and retrieve new business units' data with no existing databases
- Create database solutions that can be integrated with existing systems across the business
- Define strategy and architecture to new solutions, data pipelines for data collection, data analytics and other data movement solutions.
- Work with stakeholders including the CEO, CFO, Business Leads and SME's across the business to align strategic and tactical issues.
- Work with external consultants to support the definition and delivery of the enterprise architecture
- You will come with previous experience in a greenfield environment - developing and maintaining enterprise-wide applications and data models
- Experience delivering key applications and integrating strategies and architectures
- Experience in a retail or service based industry coupled with a strong commercial focus
- Broad experience in a wide range of information systems technologies and technical architectures.
For more information please email Tessa.Gould[at]Ambition[dot]com[dot]au to arrange a confidential conversation.