Data Analyst Client Insights
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client is a leading bank seeking an experienced Client Insights Data Analyst within Financial Institutions Markets team to accelerate the delivery of actionable intelligence and client solutions.
We are looking for a strong Data Scientist to collaborate with the business and existing Technology and Data groups to accelerate the delivery of actionable intelligence and client solutions.
You would be expected to analyse front office and client needs and work with teams to design and deliver tools to generate better outcomes but You must also have the ability to educate a broader audience around technical aspects of data solutions and architecture.
Assist Financial Institutions, Markets Sales Australia in meeting revenue (CAF + CFV) targets.
Help drive delivery of revenue enhancing client insights.
- Promote collaboration to achieve Australian Financial Institutions, Markets sales financials.
- Build connectivity with sales teams locally and offshore.
- Promote cross-sell and increase the number of Markets products distributed into the existing client base to grow market share.
- Work with Sales-Desktop/KX data infrastructure to deliver data-driven insights across FX, Rates, Credit (Primary & Secondary), commodity and short-term funding markets.
- Support development of targeted customer solutions.
- Engage with new and existing data infrastructure to enhance client outcomes.
- Analyse Clients' data to better understand their business, identify exposures and offer solutions.
- Deliver exceptional service to both existing and new clients.
- Engage with resources to ensure ethical use of client data in line with the banks expected behaviours.
- Support regional financial targets and Improve cross sell and cross border metrics
- Provision of relevant data driven insights
- Facilitate an customer service proposition and better pricing and deal execution
You must have:
- Ideally a Phd OR Masters Degree in Data Science.
- Higher education machine learning/Articifical Intelligence and an understanding of the landscape and how it's evolving.
- Strong grounding in the DNA of Data Science and Min 2+ years experince in a data science role.
- Experience with programming in Python and/or Java, and exposure to KDB/Q an advantage.
- Familiarity with cloud based machine learning techniques and algorithms. Experience with data visualisation tools and reporting dashboards (e.g. Kx).
- Some exposure to the business, sitting with the front office teams and provide recommendations for making improvements.
Please hit apply if you have what it takes! Please feel free to contact Amy Shah on 92486214 for more information or send through your CV