|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + superannuation|
Our client is a leading healthcare provider across oncology and cardiology. They are very innovative in terms of developing tools and technologies for medical practioners and conducting research on cancer treatment and outcomes.
They are looking for a motivated Data Analyst to deliver insights and self-service analysis tools from a large amount of data on treatment and outcomes for the business to gain understanding and learning from their wide dataset.
You will be joining a very driven and fun team, where the hard work is appreciated, and you can make decisions. They offer flexible working hours, Friday awards, Thursday pizza in the office and drinks on Friday.
About Your Role:
- Analyse and format the data to create information for business decision making
- Deliver Data Insights from a large amount of data on treatment and outcomes
- Understand business processes and apply data analysis, data modelling, and quality assurance techniques
- Present actionable Data Insights visualy
- Advise database designers on the details of data structures
- Asist in Database Design by translating object and data models into appropriate database schemas
- Assess the integrity of data from multiple sources and enable the availability, integrity and searchability of information
- Develop strong relationship with various internal and external key stakeholders
- Strong experience in data analysis, preferably obtained in a healthcare environment
- Must have previous experience in delivering business insights obtained from a large amount of data
- Experience with visualisations tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Knowledge of SQL Server (SSMS/SSIS/SSRS), Tableau (10.0 upwards)
- Knowledge of Python is desired
- Undestanding of database modelling (entity based and snowflake/star schema)
- Understanding of database design and management - MSSQL preferred
- Hands on experience in data analysis and visualising data insights
- Excellent social and communication skills
If this looks like an exciting opportunity in a highly dynamic and high achieving team then please apply now! Please feel free to give Anastasiya Kuprina a call on 02 9248 6202 for more information.