|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + superannuation|
Our client is a leading healthcare provider of cancer, heart disease. The organisation is looking for a motivated Data Analyst to deliver insights and self-service analysis tools for the end users to gain understanding and learning from their wide dataset.
You will be joining a very driven and fun team, where the hard work is appreciated, and you can make decisions. They offer flexible working hours, Friday awards, Thursday pizza in the office and drinks on Friday.
About Your Role:
- Analyse and format the data to create information for business decision making
- Deliver Data Insights from a large amount of data on treatment and outcomes
- Understand business processes and apply data analysis, data modelling, and quality assurance techniques to establish and modify data structures
- Advise database designers and application development team members on the data structures
- Asist Database Designers with database schemas
- Assess the integrity of data from multiple sources
- Develop strong relationship with various internal and external key stakeholders
- Strong experience in data analysis, preferably obtained in a healthcare environment
- Must have previous exposure to BI and delivering business insights obtained from a large amount of data
- Understanding of database modelling (snowflake/star schema)
- Strong understanding of database design and management - MSSQL preferred
- Knowledge of SQL Server (SSMS/SSIS/SSRS), Tableau (10.0 upwards)
- Knowledge of Python is highly desired
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools (GIT, SVN)
- Hands on experience in data analysis and visualising data insights
- Excellent social and communication skills
If this looks like an exciting opportunity in a highly dynamic and high achieving team then please apply now! Please feel free to give Anastasiya Kuprina a call on 02 9248 6202 for more information.