Our client is a leading healthcare provider of cancer, heart disease and sleep treatment. The organisation is looking for a motivated Data Analyst to deliver insights and self-service analysis tools for the end users to gain understanding and learning from their wide dataset.
You will be joining a very driven and fun team, where the hard work is appreciated, and you can make decisions. They offer flexible working hours, Friday awards, Thursday pizza in the office and drinks on Friday.
About Your Role:
- Analyse and format the data to create information for business decision making
- Deliver Data Insights from a large amount of data on treatment and outcomes
- Understand business processes and apply data analysis, data modelling, and quality assurance techniques to establish and modify data structures
- Advise database designers and other application development team members on the details of data structures and associated components
- Asist in Database Design by translating object and data models into appropriate database schemas
- Interpret installation standards to meet project needs and produces database components as required
- Assess the integrity of data from multiple sources and enable the availability, integrity and searchability of information through the application of formal data structures and protection measures
- Develop strong relationship with various internal and external key stakeholders
- Strong experience in data analysis, preferably obtained in a healthcare environment
- Must have previous exposure to BI and delivering business insights obtained from a large amount of data
- Hands on experience in database modelling (entity based and snowflake/star schema)
- Strong understanding of database design and management - MSSQL preferred
- Knowledge of SQL Server (SSMS/SSIS/SSRS), Tableau (10.0 upwards)
- Knowledge of Python is highly desired
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools (GIT, SVN)
- Strong background in technology and system analysis
- Hands on experience in data analysis and visualising data insights
- Excellent social and communication skills
If this looks like an exciting opportunity in a highly dynamic and high achieving team then please apply now! Please feel free to give Anastasiya Kuprina a call on 02 9248 6202 for more information.