|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$580 per day|
This role is a great opportunity for a data analyst to join a leading organisation within the financial services. This role will be responsible for designing and adhering to the data management framework for the project.
My client is a leading global brand and is looking for a data analyst with great communication skills and a self-starter. This role would be a great opportunity for you to work with a global brand, in a high profile area in a professionally rewarding capacity.
- Define scope and work on the requirements/processes for data remediation.
- Supporting the weekly data meeting with various stakeholders from across the business.
- Analytics support including data segmentation analysis.
- Demonstrable technical understanding of complex technology and systems and their related data ecosystems.
- Analysis and planning skills.
- Strong SQL, R or python experience with regards to data quality packages.
- SAS EG experience.
If this role sounds like you apply now or please call Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.