|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum + + full time employee benefits|
Superannuation company who manage over $30B in funds and services over 100,000 member. with a strong corporate culture and supportive environment.
In the role of the Data Analyst you will be supporting a 6 month insurance transition project and be responsible for end to end analytics.
- Design, develop and maintain management level performance reporting (dashboards, balanced scorecards, data visualisations, regular reporting)
- Extract fit-for-purpose data from the Enterprise Data Warehouse to support business requirements (targeted campaigns, member surveys, adhoc analysis, business cases, benefit realisation etc.)
- Analyse research, performance, campaign and other marketing data to provide insights to support effective decision making (root cause analysis, process and channel analysis, predictive and propensity analytics etc.)
- Must have superannuation experience.
- Have strong technical skills including: SQL, Tableau, and documentation writing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, including the ability to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements in formal documentation
- Sound organisational & time management capabilities
- Ability to influence stakeholders across the business
- Ability to lead meetings and workshops
Please apply now to learn more.