The Data Analyst has been created within the analytics team of a large ASX listed company to drive reporting insights across the business.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- This role will be responsible for the data modelling, data integration and design
- Must have a strong technical background including data modelling, database design and development
- Experience with data quality management and extraction/validation tools
- Experience working within a digital environment, i.e website or web app development; Experience with digital data sources, i.e. googleanalytics
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience at queries and report writing
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Tertiary qualified, in a numerate or quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, physical science, engineering, economics or econometrics, finance
For more information please apply now.