|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$600 per day|
Superannuation company who manage over $30B in funds and services over 100,000 member. with a strong corporate culture and supportive environment.
The Data Analyst role has been created within the membership service team to gain insights into building membership base.
Drive analytics for membership experiences by:
- Providing insights into opportunity sizing and success measurement for business casing
- Tracking the progress of projects metrics against key benchmarks
- Development of new reports, as well as identifying opportunities for increasing membership rates
- 3-5 years of experience in analytical capacity
- Experience with data management and extraction/validation tools
- Proven experience in use and application of Excel
- Experience with release train or scaled agile reporting requirements
- Experience working within a digital environment, i.e website or web app development.
For more information please apply now.